Come and be a part of our future! Niagara Habitat is completely run by a team of volunteers.
There are a few ways to help:
- Help us build our next house. You don’t have to be an expert in construction – only the desire to see the outcome of what one day of labor will do - help a family put a roof over their heads and provide safe shelter for their children
- We have several committees that need support.Consider joining one of the following: Family Selection/Nuturing – prospects, selects and educates prospective homeowners. Become a Mentor for a New Homeowner!
- Fundraising/Publicity - Develops and executes much needed community awareness & fundraising activities to cover building costs.
- Building – Manages the operations and assists with the projects
- Finance – Research and write grants, manage major donations and events
Become a Board member
We are seeking new board members who have a passion to make a difference in our community. If interested, we would be happy to discuss how you can help. Please contact Gina Beam by email email@example.com.
Become an Intern
Our interns have helped with social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook. They help develop and update the Niagara Habitat for Humanity Website.
By volunteering and being present on the site, they get an all around perspective on the project and how important it is.
If interested in becoming an intern, please contact Gina Beam at firstname.lastname@example.org.