We Are Hiring!
Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity is seeking an Executive Director who will be responsible for the operational and administrative management of Habitat for Humanity. Executive Director will provide overall leadership of the policies, objectives, and direction of the Board of Directors and promote vision, direction, health, and growth of Habitat.
- Learn and understand all aspects of Habitat for Humanity
- Oversee implementation of affiliate policies and principles
- Establish responsibilities and procedure for attaining goals, policy and vision of the Board of Directors
- Support annual Board evaluations, goal setting, and strategic planning
- Prepare agenda Board meetings, send reminders to board members, and determine location
- Serve as liaison between Habitat International and New York State Habitat as well as affiliates
- Responsible for fund raising of the organization. This includes special events, grant writing, and seeking donations for local foundations as well as providing leadership for solicitation of major gifts, identifying and meeting with major corporate and individual donors
- Prepare and establish annual budgets
- Establish, nurture, and expand relationships with local organizations, churches, businesses, area leaders and individuals to promote financial contributions and volunteers for all aspects of Habitat
- Serve as primary spokesperson for the organization
- Manage office manager and provide leadership and organizational skills
- Administer and manage daily Habitat operations
- Provide and assistance oversight to all committee chairs. Committees include finance, construction, family selection, and volunteer.
Experience in management, marketing, fundraising, and grant writing preferred.
40 hours per week salaried position that also requires additional evening and weekend work. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or send to:
Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity
1824 Main Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14305